Impacting Business, Changing the Game
19-20 Nov, 2010, Mumbai, INDIA
This edition gives you an expose to some very critical elements which will help you strengthen your conviction on attending the summit.
So, do I get to see you...
WIIFM: What's In It For Me
- Identifying best practices that could be replicated
- Wisdom of the leaders in the field
- Identify skill-sets required to be successful in the field of L&D
- Possible diversification in the business of learning
- Ways in which WE can help India Inc.
- Demystifying Corporate Universities
- Building Leaders in complex environments
- Most importantly, Voice YOUR opinion
What's Going To Happen... What To Expect
- Presentation of Case Studies and interactive session by Harvard Business Publishing
- Individual sessions by CEOs / Business Leaders
- In depth individual CLO sessions with ample opportunity for interaction.
- Panel discussion with CLOs & HR Heads moderated by Harvard Business Publishing
- A dedicated UnConference session
Broad Areas for the UnConference
Proficiency on ADDIE is good enough to be a good CLO
What will be your role in 2020?
What to measure in L&D… Business Impact or ROI? How?
Basic Rules of the UnConference
No Panel on the stage or Speaker at the Podium.
Participants to voice their opinions, and share their experiences
Keep posting their views on the topics during the course of the conference
Topics Being Covered
- Skilling India Inc. Bridging the National Skill Deficit
- Establishing Certifications & Standards in India
- Building Corporate Universities
- Learning & Development: An Integral Competency for the CEO
- The Business Mandate for Leadership & Competency Development
- L&D Consulting for Internal Customers and Beyond
- Learning Challenges in the Public Sector
- Role of Learning in Innovation and creating new business models
- The role of the CLO in organizations; A look at current best practices, challenges and needs for the future
- Perspectives on L&D in Media & Journalism
- Learning as a tool for Sales & After Sales Service
- Leaders Build Leaders / Using blended learning to drive scale, impact and continuity